Tivoli is the UK’s leading independent grounds maintenance provider with a passion for self delivering beautifully managed spaces, improving the environment and managing all forms of growth on behalf of our clients.
Although a national award-winning company, Tivoli believes one of the keys to its success lies in its ability to grow and develop whilst retaining its local approach
For more information on Tivoli, please click here.
Tivoli has been working in partnership with Fenland District Council since 1st November 2015 maintaining the District’s open spaces, cemeteries, play areas, sports pitches and green flag parks. The contract is for a term of five years with an option to extend for a further five years.
Our services include:
- Grass Maintenance
- Amenity Shrub Beds
- Herbaceous Borders
- Rose Bed Maintenance
- Seasonal Bedding
- Formal, Informal and Young Hedge Maintenance
- Hard Surface Areas
- Water Features
- Dykes, Ditches and Streams
- Sports Pitch and Bowling Green Maintenance
- All Weather Multi Use Games and Tennis Courts
- Equipped Play areas including BMX and Skate Parks
- Tree Works and Woodland and Copse Management